Hey guys I’ve added a bunch of captures from Milla’s L’Oreal commercials. Stay tuned more are on the way.
I’ve updated the gallery with the following images:
- Advertisements > D-K > Donna Karan (2000 – 2009)
- Advertisements > D-K > Jaspal (2005) > Advertisements
- Advertisements > D-K > Derimod (2008) > Advertisements
- Advertisements > D-K > Jacob & Co. (2011) > Advertisements
- Advertisements > D-K > Jacob & Co. (2011) > Behind the Scenes
- Advertisements > D-K > Jacob & Co. (2011) > Shoot
Milla is now the face of Jimmy Choo. The advertisements wont be released until fall, but a one ad of Milla for the campaign was released.
Jimmy Choo is celebrating its twentieth anniversary with a campaign featuring an all-star cast of models, both new and established.
The fall 2016 campaign lineup includes seven models of different backgrounds and ages: Amber Valletta, Sasha Pivovarova, Milla Jovovich, Lexi Boling, Taylor Hill, Jasmine Tookes, and Xiao Wen Ju.
While Valletta and Jovovich are considered some of the most powerful models from the ’90s, Tookes and Hill are on the current roster of Victoria’s Secret models. According to the brand, these women all represent the spirit of Jimmy Choo. With so many fashion campaigns lacking diversity both in race and age—it’s great to see Jimmy Choo leading by example and being inclusive of both.
—- Source: Allure